ArticlesAvoid Injury Around Barbecue Grills
Raise the Alarm Against Carbon Monoxide
More than 500 Americans die each year from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur from improperly vented furnaces and water heaters, burning charcoal and wood, gas ranges, unvented space heaters and automobile exhaust. The colorless, odorless gas can build up in closed spaces. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting and confusion.