About Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of the greater Lake Norman area, Iredell and surrounding counties, since 1926. The 123-bed, acute-care hospital offers comprehensive medical services and is located just off I-77, Exit 33, in Mooresville. The medical campus includes 24-hour emergency medicine, a comprehensive center for surgical weight loss, women's services and The Stork's Landing Maternity Center, cardiology, oncology, and surgical services, including an orthopedic specialty center and an outpatient surgery center, with designation as an American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery (AIMIS) Center of Excellence.
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center has been honored with The Joint Commission' distinction of being named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
We are committed to excellence in customer service. This is evidenced the moment you walk through our front door and is demonstrated by the care and respect we give our patients, their families, and the community we serve. The physicians and staff at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center strive to bring the very best to your care - dedication, understanding, and experience.
Committed to Our Community
We are proud to be a good corporate citizen in our community, paying our full share of taxes to local, state, and federal governments. Each year our hospital, staff and volunteers contribute time and monies to a number of local agencies including:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Camp Med High School Summer Program
- Carolina Comfort Coalition at Serenity House
- Children's Hope Alliance-Barium Springs
- The Christian Mission of Mooresville/Lake Norman
- Dove House Children's Advocacy Center
- Free Clinic of Our Towns at the Ada Jenkins Center
- Health Career Explorers, Boy Scouts of America
- HealthReach Community Clinic
- Hope of Mooresville (HOMe)
- Iredell-Lake Norman March of Dimes
- Junior Volunteers Summer Program
- Mitchell Community College
- Mooresville Soup Kitchen
- Race City Civitan
- Rotary Clubs
- United Way of Central Carolinas
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is owned in part by physicians.