Step into our circle.
We all want the best for our families, our partners and our friends. But what about what's best for our own health? Getting active, getting together with new friends, and getting informed about new information on health and wellness out there just gets harder as we get older, doesn't it? The good thing is, you're not alone.
Senior Circle is dedicated to making life after 50 more active, informed, fun and full of friends. We plan events, volunteer and educational opportunities in your community and at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center centered on helping you live the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible. You just show up, meet, greet, and take advantage of the benefits: new friends, fellowship, and valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
What's it take to join? Just $15.00 for a year's worth of membership and a birthdate that means you're 50 years of age or older.
What does membership offer? A truly generous selection of discounts, activities and events, exercise and wellness classes, a chapter newsletter and national publication subscription, in-hospital privileges, reciprocal privileges and much more.
Visit our national website at www.seniorcircle.com to learn more!
Local Membership Benefits
- Dedicated Senior Circle Advisor
- A subscription to our chapter newsletter
- Free calendar of events
- Monthly activities
- Educational lunch and learn program
- Discounts at area shops
- Day and overnight travel opportunities
- Holiday parties
- The opportunity to participate on our Volunteer Committees
- Complimentary private room upgrade during your hospital stay when staffing and availability permits
- And more...
National Membership Benefits
- Senior Circle National Web Site
- Subscription to Senior Circle's national publication
- Toll-free member services line
- National travel program
- Prescription discount
- Hearing care discount
- Vision care discount
- Emergency response discount with ADT
- National car rental discounts
Have questions or want to know more?
For more information, please contact your local Senior Circle advisor at (704) 660-4859 or Mitzie.McCurdy@LNRMC.com.
Learn about upcoming Senior Circle activities on our Health Calendar and Events.